Updated Course Status
With the Federal and State Government releasing new and relaxed measures for CoVid-19, Golf NSW has also released new guidelines that come into affect from May 15th.
These new rules allow for groups of 4 to play golf but with strict social distancing rules still in place. The 1 person per cart rule, 1 set per cart rule stays in place.
Therefore the Board would like to advise the following for Harden Country Club to come into affect from May 15th.
The course is open to ALL golfers.. Visitors and members guests are permitted to play on the course. However ALL golf must be booked and ALL green fees must be paid prior to play.
The partial opening will occur on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays only with Monday – Wednesday remaining CLOSED. During these open days the course will be monitored and marshalled by staff of HCC. All members MUST follow the strict guidelines as set down by Health NSW & Golf NSW. These will be published on both the 1st & 10th tees.
All members are required to ring and book their start time on 0447 568 164 / 0423 079 611 or 02 6386 2483.
All start times will be from the 1st tee. The course MUST be played in numerical order.
The following terms and conditions apply to all members playing golf at Harden Country Club during the COVID 19 restrictions.
1. Players must comply with all laws and Public Health orders relating to COVID19 including the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020 NSW at all times (“COVID19 Laws”)
2. Players must not gather in groups of more than 2 at any time including near the Club house, tees and greens.
3. Players must keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from all persons at all times including playing partner, other players on the course, HCC staff and staff of HCC contractors.
4. Players must not arrive at the course more than 10 minutes before the booked tee off time or remain in motor vehicles until that time.
5. Players must report to the staff before teeing off.
6. Play must be in a groups of a maximum of four.
7. Maximum of one player / two golf bag per cart
8. Players must comply with all directions of the course marshal appointed by HCC.
9. No practice allowed on the course
10. Flags are to be left in the hole.
11. Balls are to retrieved from the hole with a gloved hand.
12. Bunkers are preferred lie and it is the player’s responsibility to smooth the bunker surface with feet and golf club to best repair the surface for the next player.
13. No BYO alcohol permitted on the course or in or near the club house.
14. If players fail to comply with these terms HCC may remove the players from the course.
15. Players are liable to pay any fines imposed upon the players by those enforcing the COVID19 Laws for failing to comply with the COVID19 Laws.
16. Each player indemnifies HCC for any fines imposed on HCC property as a result of that player failing to comply with the COVID19 Laws.
The Harden Country Club Board